Having low water pressure can make even the simplest tasks like washing the dishes become a big chore. However, after you discover the cause of low water pressure a resolution to the problem can be found and implemented by a professional plumber. If you’re in Las Vegas, call Yes! Air Conditioning & Plumbing for help.
Causes of Low Water Pressure
There are two main types of low water pressure: single fixture low water pressure, or whole house low water pressure. If it is a single fixture that is having the low water volume issues, the fixes may be different than the fixes for low water volume in an entire building. Some of the simplest things that are causes of low water pressure are discussed below.
- Clogs in pipes that prevent water from flowing at its fullest rate
- Sediment or debris from hard water inside the faucet itself at the valve cartridge, the aerator, or the flow restrictor, which blocks the passageway where water escapes the faucet
- Corrosion in pipes that causes leaking pipes which means water does not flow as quickly as it should to a tap
- Pipe shavings, soldering flux sediment or debris from a plumbing repair can be carried through a plumbing system after a plumbing repair is performed
- An old water softener or water filter which needs to be changed out can cause lower water pressure
- Low water delivery pressure from the city water could mean a partially closed valve, a failed pressure release valve or backflow preventer, or even corroded piping from the city water pipe to the house pipes
- Plumbing leaks can also account for low water pressure, and should be addressed quickly so as to prevent collateral damage from occurring
Low Water Pressure Fixes with a Las Vegas Plumbing Company
Have your low water pressure problem properly diagnosed by a Las Vegas plumbing company such as Yes! Air Conditioning & Plumbing. Our skilled plumbing technicians understand low water pressure, how it comes about, how to diagnose the root cause of low water pressure, and the best low water pressure fixes for each individual situation. Contact Yes! Air Conditioning & Plumbing and have your water pressure fixed in no time.